- Even if you lack experience and have never memorized a single script verse before,
- we will help you become a talented and great performer in front of camera.
- Training stars the professional way.
- We always make sure even for beginner talents to
- always be prepared for shooting on set or on stage!
- Whether it’s on camera or on stage, an actor must know how to
- showcase his talents to show that their appealing.
- Acting is with body and mind. Both combinations must fuse together to fully
- develop their skill. Our program begins with the basic narrative skill and
- to the adaptation to the camera, followed by impromptu training for speed
- reaction and performance-based creativity training.
- We continue with meetings with real-time directors and provide tension-alleviating
- training prior to auditions. All these components are necessary in shaping the
- artist become adapt readily at shooting sites.
- Education or good looks is not among our criteria.
- Help us help you become not only an unique artist,
- but more importantly, a competent one.
- Basics of acting, narrative skill and act, script analysis of drama and movie,
- dialogue training,emotional expression training, impromptu, monologue,
- monitoring, character analysis, imagination training, and mock audition.
- Prospective career
- actor or actress (movie or TV), CF model, stage actor or actress
- “With over 10 years of experiences and skills,all of our staff will meet all your needs.
- All of our curriculum is waiting just for you.”
- - Understanding actors and acting
- - Theatre, Film education. Vocalization and Breathing Exercises
- - Beginner vocal acting and difference of Television and understanding
- - Theatre and film terminology
- - Beginner acting training
- - Script reading training (poem, essay, fiction, drama, etc.)
- - Stage movement and posture
- - Analyzing drama script, character, monologue and vocal training
- - Body movement training (jazz, Traditional Korean, modern dance, etc.)
- - Film and theatre script analysis, analyzing individual character,
- performance training and photo pose
- - Recital/Audition preparation/Pronunciation training
- - Photopolio production, photo studio camera training, portfolio & profile production
- - Acting seminar
- - To build creativity: improvisation acting
- - Camera training, camera acting and walking training
- - Breathing and expression exercises
- - Broadcast dance, modern dance, break dance, face expression and theater
- - Acting seminar/ production meeting/ film director meeting
- - Voice training/ recital (depend on genre) and expression control
- - Class recital and learning expression
- - Showing expression with body movement
- - Script reading analysis, audition practice, sitcom acting, historical drama acting
- - Training to acquire and act with flexibility for body and emotional expression
- - Controlling pronunciation, speaking training for beginners
- - Training to produce mini dramas
- - Understanding how to produce dramas
- - Understanding the truth of advertisement acting
- - Historical and special script reading training
- - Practice recording scenes and learning to monitor production
- - Character costume and make up practice
- - Setting an acting plan
- - Learning how to use lip, face and muscles while acting
- - Meeting actors and practice scenes
- - Body movement training
- - Pronunciation & speech training (expert level)
- - Model acting / theatre
- - Understanding how to critique a film script
- - Individual audition practice (Television, Theatre, Film)
- - Theatre, Film, Television theory and expert training
- - Acting appearance
- - Concentration test (Focus training)
- - Intensive training and class
- - Improving special acting methods through curriculum books
- - Mental training to becoming an actor
- - Interview with manager
- - Receiving critiques after an appearance from broadcasting
- - Manager meeting regarding footage scene acting
- - Completion